About Jason Hadley
Jason was born in Mobile, Alabama, and attended Baldwin County High School. During law school, Jason clerked at Ringer & Lingold in Mississippi, and upon graduation joined the firm as an associate attorney. During his time there, Jason served as Assistant City Prosecutor, Assistant City Attorney, and represented a local bank in litigation matters. Jason later left the firm of Ringer & Hadley to establish his practice in southwest Alabama.
Jason has served in several different capacities as Prosecutor, including in Mississippi as Youth Court Prosecutor and currently with other agencies in southwest Alabama.
Jason also serves clients throughout the State of Mississippi. During his time in Mississippi, Jason helped recover over $15 million for his clients in verdicts and settlements.
Since establishing The Hadley Law Firm, Jason has continued success in helping his clients achieve millions in verdicts and settlements. Jason is dedicated to providing quality legal services to each of his clients.
Current and Previous Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Alabama Bar
- Mississippi Bar
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for Southern District of Mississippi
- Licensed to Practice in The Poarch Band of Creek Indians Tribal Court
- United States District Court for Northern District of Mississippi
- United States Bankruptcy Court for Southern District of Mississippi
- United States Bankruptcy Court for Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama