The Hadley Law Firm: Foley, Alabama’s First Line of Defense Against Negligence
Few cities in the United States can compare to Foley, Alabama. Since being established more than a century ago as a small-scale farming community, this picturesque locale has grown quite a bit. It has become home to more than 14,000 people and is a much-loved tourist destination for those looking to experience the charm and beauty of the coast.
While our area offers ample attractxvideospornfree.netxvideospornfree.netxvideospornfree.netxvideospornfreexvideospornfree.netxvideospornfree.netxvideospornfree.netxvideospornfreexvideospornfreeions, exciting experiences and incredible people, it’s not impervious to certain dangers. This may be a quiet, gentle city, but our friends and neighbors here are no less vulnerable to the hazards of the world than those in other parts of the country. Local residents are always at risk of falling victim to the carelessness and reckless behavior of others. When they do, Hadley Law Firm is here to help.
If you’ve been injured in an accident or other type of situation and someone else is to blame, you need a Hadley Law Firm personal injury attorney on your side. Contact us for a free consultation and let us help make sure justice is served. You deserve compensation for your losses, and we’re passionate about recovering damages for our clients.
Important Aspects of Personal Injury Law
Personal injury law is a broad and complex field. It focuses on a specific moral and legal code every person is held to. Known as the duty of care, this standard of conduct essentially states we’re all in charge of our own actions and responsible for making sure we cause no harm to others. It’s all about thoughtfulness and concern for those around us.
When someone fails to uphold this code, and another person is injured in some way as a result, we consider this a breach of the duty of care. This is where an Alabama personal injury lawyer comes into play. Our job is to act on behalf of our clients to prove they were harmed due to negligence of the duty of care. Of course, our role also runs a great deal deeper than that.
- Establishing Causation: On top of proving someone acted with a lack of regard for your safety, we’re tasked with confirming beyond a reasonable doubt your injuries were caused by the defendant’s negligence. We do this by examining every detail of your case, gathering medical records, tracking down any eyewitnesses to the incident and collecting other evidence to strengthen your case. Expert witnesses in our network may also be called in to further solidify your claims.
- Proving Damages: Damages in a personal injury case revolve around injuries and loss. Initial medical treatments, follow-up visits to the doctor, rehabilitation and other expenses fall into this category. Lost wages caused by time missed from work due to your injuries are also considered damages. Compensation varies by case and depends on the surrounding circumstances, but our ultimate goal is to make sure you’re awarded damages to cover all the costs stemming from your accident.
- Finding Closure: As the personal injury attorney Foley residents depend on when they’re injured, we take pride in seeing wrongdoers are held accountable for their carelessness and negligence. In many cases, we’re able to reach a suitable agreement outside the courtroom. Sometimes, though, the opposition just isn’t willing to pay out what a client’s case is worth. When this happens, we proceed to trial and present the case to a judge and jury. With our experience and determination on your side, chances are they’ll find in your favor.
At the Hadley Law Firm, we have the resources necessary to uncover all the information needed to prove who is at fault in your case, the true extent of your injuries and the expenses you’ll face because of your accident. Our legal team stands with you through every phase of your case, from the initial consultation to confirming you receive the compensation to which you’re entitled.
Hadley Law Firm’s Practice Areas
Our legal team offers far-reaching knowledge and experience in the full range of personal injury cases. At the same time, we’re a local firm with a full understanding of Alabama laws and regulations in these types of cases. Our practice areas include:
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Worker’s Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Automobile Accidents
- Eighteen-Wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
While Hadley Law Firm focuses on personal injuries and making certain victims of negligence receive the compensation they deserve, we also offer representation in other types of cases. Our personal injury attorney stands ready to protect those in our area who’ve been accused of wrongdoing with extensive knowledge of criminal defense cases.
For those looking to the future, we also offer wills and estate planning services. It’s never too early to start protecting your family and property in the event of your death or incapacitation. Our team is well-versed in Alabama’s rules and allowances in matters like these. We’ll help you secure your family’s future and make sure they’re taken care of no matter what lies in store.
Our Personal Injury Lawyer is Here for You
Foley is a unique place filled with wonderful locally owned shops, restaurants and historical sites. We believe the only thing more amazing than the city itself is its citizens. The Hadley Law Firm is proud to represent the people who make Foley what it is today and mold future generations to continue its legacy.
If you’ve been hurt or have experienced a loss at the hands of someone else’s negligence, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. We’ll assess your situation to determine if you have a case and proceed from there. Our personal injury lawyer and legal team won’t stop until we’ve recovered damages for you, and we won’t ask for payment until you’ve been compensated for your losses.
We’re passionate about doing our part to protect our neighbors against carelessness. Call our Foley office or fill out the form we’ve provided here on our website and let us fight for you.