Experienced and Passionate Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Bay Minette and Mobile
In life, uncertainty is the one sure thing we can all count on. This is true no matter where you go or how cautious you may be. Even in the gorgeous and easygoing cities of Mobile and Bay Minette, Alabama, life can take unexpected twists and turns. When they do, the Hadley Law Firm is here to help make things right.
An Alabama Personal Injury Lawyer Dedicated to Local Citizens
At the Hadley Law Firm, we’re committed to those in our communities. Our legal team takes great pride in ensuring the law is upheld and our friends and neighbors are protected. Negligence is everywhere, but it should never go ignored. If you’ve been injured in an accident on the road, at work or elsewhere, let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
Contact our offices at (251) 937-7777 or by using the form we’ve provided on our website to schedule a free consultation. We represent personal injury victims throughout the great state of Alabama, and we approach every case with an unrivaled level of dedication to our clients.
Serving Mobile, Bay Minette and the Surrounding Areas
From the beautiful, sun-drenched beaches of Orange beach to the near-perfect hiking and camping experiences of Bay Minette, the success of our communities depends on their citizens. When one of our neighbors is suffering, we all have a responsibility to pitch in and keep things up and running.
Our role in this ongoing circle is to ensure justice is served, and we take this duty to heart. Our knowledge and experience encompass a wide range of the legal field, including:
- Automobile Accidents
- Eighteen-Wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Product Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Criminal Defense
- Wills and Estate Planning
Whether you’ve been injured on the job or accused of a crime you didn’t commit, the Hadley Law Firm’s team is here for you. We approach each case with a firm hand and open mind, giving us the ability to provide all-inclusive services for our clients.
Hadley Law Firm’s Approach to Personal Injury Cases
At the Hadley Law Firm, we fully understand each client’s case is unique. Because of this, each one requires a fresh approach. While we thoroughly examine all the distinct details of every case we handle, we unfailingly follow a set protocol with specific steps designed to help reach your ultimate goal.
- First Contact: Before we can get to work on your behalf, we’ll need to conduct an initial consultation. During this session with a personal injury lawyer in Bay Minette or Mobile, you’ll be interviewed about your legal needs. We’ll ask a long list of questions to determine if you have a viable case and better understand how we can help you.
- Digging Deeper: After we get a good idea of what your case will involve, we’ll need to gather up more information on which to build a firm foundation. More questions will ensue, some of them possibly delving into your medical history, any past personal injury claims you may have filed, whether you have a criminal background, previous financial struggles and other in-depth facts. Please understand we’re not trying to be invasive. The opposing legal team will most likely try to dig up any dirt they can to discredit you, and we need to be thoroughly prepared for any scenario moving forward.
- Demanding Settlement: In our field, the vast majority of cases never need to enter a courtroom. When a case goes to trial, those at fault risk their reputations being publicly tarnished or having your legal team drag them through the mud on the way to a sizable payout. For this reason, many culprits choose to settle out of court. If the person or company liable for your injuries makes a fair offer, we’ll settle out of court, and the matter will be resolved. If not, we’ll take further action.
- Going to Trial: In situations where opponents aren’t willing to settle or present our clients with a fair offer, we take the case to trial. The courtroom can be intimidating for some people, but you have nothing to fear. If your case does go to court, we’ll make sure you’re well-prepared to testify before the judge and jury and come out on top in cross-examinations. This is where our intrusive questions truly pay off.
Success rates for personal injury victims run high, so you have a good chance of reaching a favorable outcome in your trial. In the event the jury denies your claim, we’ll stand ready to appeal this decision on your behalf. Our team is willing to go the extra mile to make sure your damages are covered and the ones responsible for your injuries pay for their negligence.
Ensuring Bay Minette and Mobile Citizens are Taken Care of After an Accident
No one should have to suffer for someone else’s carelessness. Our team also believes no victim should be left to face those responsible for their injuries alone. We chose our field of practice for just these reasons. When you come to our personal injury lawyer in Mobile or Bay Minette, our legal team becomes your support network, and all our resources are at your disposal.
From all-encompassing knowledge and experience to a far-reaching network of experts and in-depth resources, we have what it takes to bring your case to fruition. We’ll do what it takes to establish who is responsible for your injuries and how much they’re worth over the long term. From there, we’ll go above and beyond to prove these points and make sure you’re compensated appropriately.
Let Us Help You Recover the Damages You Deserve
If you’ve been injured at the hands of someone else, don’t wait until it’s too late; come to us today. Call our Mobile or Bay Minette offices at (251) 937-7777 or contact us using the form we’ve provided on our website. Our personal injury attorney is your key to receiving the compensation you deserve, and we’re pleased to serve our neighbors throughout the state of Alabama.